Monday 27 November 2017

BOOKMAKING SUNDAY

Yesterday we did a soft backed Coptic book.  A new book for Joan but she was not impressed with the process or the completed books, I don't think she will be doing it again from her comments.
I think it's ok to pop in your pocket if you are out walking and want to record.


This was covered in tissue paper bonded to abaca paper which was bonded to calico, a lengthy but satisfying process.
Black Friday was spent at the Knitting and Stitch Show making many purchases in addition to looking at the wonderful exhibits.when I got home the spending did not stop as I found a bargain with Derwent Inktense blocks which were delivered yesterday. Lots of colours now to experiment with, I think I know someone who will enjoy using my first small tin of blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment